ATM Service Technician
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
1. The armed & uniformed handling & delivery of cash & coinage.
2. The entry-level service of ATMs.
3. The safe & efficient operation of all company vehicles.
4. The scheduling of maintenance & general upkeep of all company vehicles.
5. The balance & replenishment of ATM funds & its supplies.
6. The daily retrieval & delivery of ATM deposits.
7. The accurate completion of company, customer & other required paperwork.
8. The compliance to all company safety, security, & performance policies & procedures.
9. The courteous & professional interaction with customers, coworkers, & the public.
10. The ability to remain compliant to all company, state, county, & Federal requirements applicable to the position & industry.
Basic Position Requirements:
1. Must be at least 21 years old
2. Must have at least a high school/GED degree
3. Must have dependable transportation
4. Must be able to legally carry a firearm
5. Must be able to comfortably lift/handle 50lbs, kneel & squat
6. Must be able to successfully pass the following:
a. A background check on Credit, Criminal & Driving
b. A Drug Screen
c. A DOT Physical
This Position is available at the following locations:
Cincinnati, OH Cleveland, OH Columbus, OH Indianapolis, IN Knoxville, TN Lexington, KY Louisville, KY Nashville, TN St Louis, MO Toledo,OH