Positions Offered by ATM Solutions, Inc.
Seeking hard-working persons for the position of ATM Service Tech.
ASI is a local ATM servicer providing the area’s best ATM service since 1994 with a continued focus on growth. Since we are an employee-centric company, we realize our success comes from our valued employees. Therefore our goal is to provide the best service in the market while creating an employee-friendly environment of Safety, Security & Productivity.
The basic job duties for the ATM Service involve:
- Armed & uniformed handling of ATM liability;
- Entry-level service & replenishment of ATMs (no coin);
- Safe operation of all company vehicles;
- Interaction with outside-support vendors;
- Delivery of ATM deposits to customer locations;
- Personable attitude with coworkers, customers & the public;
- Accurate completion of company paperwork; and
- Compliance to all Safety, Security & Productivity guidelines.
For the ATM Service tech, the normal hours of work are:
Monday – Friday 6am to approximately 3pm; and/or as operations require with a full workweek totaling approximately 40 to 45 hours. Overtime is paid to hourly employees working more than 40 hours in a single workweek. Lastly, there will be opportunities for additional hours & earnings by working afterhours & weekend shifts performing service coverage & special projects.
The starting rate of pay will be:
Highly competitive but scaled per the applicant’s prior ATM/armored car or other applicable experience – the more applicable the experience the more the starting pay can be. For all applicants, all training & certifications are paid for & provided by the company. Finally, ASI is a “Learn & Earn” company – meaning the more an employee learns the more the employee can earn. We promote from within the company & encourage those who want to grow.
ASI offer very competitive benefits to its full-time employees:
- Medical & dental insurances (ASI cost participation);
- Basic life & disability insurances;
- A separate, employee-optional life insurance;
- 13-days of paid time off (PTO) per year;
- 6-paid holiday per year;
- Ability to cross-train & learn other skills so employment growth is possible; and
- After 1-year of employment, ability to join a 401k program.
To be eligible for hire, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be 21 years old;
- Have at least a high school/GED degree;
- Be able to legally carry a firearm (already having an appropriate firearm license can qualify the applicant for additional considerations);
- Be able to comfortably lift/handle 50lbs, kneel & squat;
- Be able to successfully pass: a background check (credit/criminal/driving histories), a drug screen & DOT physical;
- Have own dependable transportation; and
- A steady employment history.
The most relevant backgrounds for the ATM Service Tech are:
- Any military or reserve service;
- Security work or detail;
- Computer work and/or servicing;
- Working in a team/family environment;
- Working in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior banking ATM or armored car experience;
- Any technical, repair or labor-related experience; and/or
- Live within a 20 mile radius of the local office.
Finally if you’d like to learn more about our company, please visit our website at http://www.atm-solutions.com/ where you can also submit a resume & application.
We look forward to hearing from you…
This Position is available at the following locations:
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Indianapolis, IN
- Knoxville, TN
- Lexington, KY
- Louisville, KY
- Nashville, TN
- St Louis, MO
- Toledo, OH